Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hello my name is... GAD

Hello there, I'm GAD which is short for the long name my parents gave me General Anxiety Disorder. You'll usually find me lurking around when there are highly stressful situations. You may think adults and teens are the only ones that can experience stress, boy are you wrong because I can affect everyone, even children. If you're lucky enough to have me in your genes, your whole family can see me! I tend to like women more than men.. what can I say, I'm a ladies man. People that live with me say that they can't remember a time that they didn't feel anxious. I'm great, I know. If you want to look for me, you have to pay attention to how you feel because if you start worrying or experiencing tension for no reason, or your worries never disappear, then you better have a welcome to my family party because I'm here to stay :]


I'm sorry if you can't concentrate, I just like to make your mind wander. I'm sorry if you feel tired all the time, I just really like to sleep... but other times, I just want to stay awake and party so I'm also the reason why you can't fall asleep when you want to, sorry about that.

 I am an anxiety disorder. Only the best kind! If you want to look me up in a DSM book, you'll have to go to the anxiety disorder section. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment