Monday, April 16, 2012

my personality sucks.. when i'm upset

My personality tests weren't very accurate from the beginning because before taking them, I found out that I failed a government test. Major fail. So, obviously I wasn't in the best mood while taking these tests which caused me to pick answers I probably wouldn't pick if I was happy.

According to the Personality Inventory test, I'm not very agreeable or open. This I will disagree with because I don't like to argue, therefore I agree. Also, I'm very open, ask me pretty much anything and I'll answer truthfully. I did agree with the North Dakota test results because "At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved." This is so true, because most of the time I am sociable and like to be around others and sometimes I like to be quiet and alone. I don't think these types of personality tests are very accurate because my mood caused me to answer different, which in turn, changed my results on the first test.

No comments:

Post a Comment